1. USER INFORMATION
BigBox Ibiza, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Controller of the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment: to maintain a business relationship with the user. The following operations are foreseen to carry out the processing:
– Sending commercial promotional communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, in social communities or through any other present or future electronic or physical means that allow commercial communications. These communications are carried out by the RESPONSIBLE party and relate to its products and services or those of its employees or suppliers with whom it has a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Carrying out statistical studies.
– To process orders, requests or enquiries of any kind made by the user through one of the forms of contact made available to him/her.
– To send the website newsletter.
Legal basis for the processing: the consent of the person concerned.
Criteria for data retention: kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and, when no longer necessary for that purpose, deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the complete destruction of the data.
Transmission of data: The data will not be passed on to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the user:
– The right to withdraw consent at any time.
– The right to access, rectify, transfer and erase your data and to restrict or object to processing.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the applicable rules.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
-Post address: Carrer Des Fusters 34, Nave 94-96. P.I. Montecristo. Sant Antoni de Portmany 07819
– E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the appropriate boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is required for the Provider to fulfil their request, the entry of data in the other fields being voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is truthful and is responsible for notifying any changes to said data.
The RESPONSIBLE party expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances and that the express, informed and unequivocal consent of users will be obtained beforehand for any type of disclosure of personal data. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If not all data is provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services offered will be fully tailored to your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
That the PROCESSOR, in accordance with the applicable rules on the protection of personal data, complies with all the provisions of the GDPR relating to the processing of personal data under its responsibility and manifestly adheres to the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, according to which the data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently vis-à-vis the data subject and in a manner that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE party guarantees that it has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to apply the security measures laid down in the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and that it has provided them with appropriate information so that they can exercise them.